новости афиша группы интервью рецензии статьи музыка видео форум дистро ссылки
• [ 6 ] Сейчас на форуме
• [ 2052 ] Всего тем
• [ 4447 ] Всего народу
• [ Goras ] Поприветствуем новичка!
Список тем | Регистрация | Вход | Кто здесь? | Люди | Помощь
Привет, Гость! Вы сможете оставлять свои сообщения только после регистрации, которая займет всего несколько секунд. Для тех, кто уже зарегистрировался вход здесь.
Тема: Conor Casey before escaping Matt Reis and putting it
» Posted by Easyhomeshopping (03:41 03-03-2017)
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic -- Roman Sadovsky won gold in the mens singles on Saturday for Canadas third victory at a ISU junior Grand Prix figure skating circuit. Salomon XT Hawk Trail Running Shoes Black Orange Mens . Skating his long program to music from "Les Miserables," the 15-year-old from Vaughan, Ont., won gold with 192.08 points. Alexander Samarin of Russia was second with 188.69, while Sei Kawahara of Japan finished third with 184.69. Sadovsky led after Fridays short program then executed seven triple jumps in Saturdays long to claim his first victory and second medal on the circuit. "Its amazing to get the victory," Sadovsky said. "It was a real nerve-wracking experience. I had never gone into a long at this level standing in first place. The mistakes I did make I was able to quickly put them behind me." Sadovskys only mishap came on the landing of his triple toe-loop jump. "My goal for this year is to eventually have a solid triple Axel in the long program," he said. "The speed and flow of the routine are also improving. Im not sure what happened with the toe-loop today. Its usually a sure jump for me." Kim DeGuise-Leveillee of Sorel-Tracy, Que., delivered two clean programs in her international debut to finish eighth. Canada won three of the four disciplines, with Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont., winning ice dance Friday, and Julianne Seguin of Longueuil, Que., and Charlie Bilodeau of Trois-Pistoles, Que., winning the pairs. Salomon S-Wind Lightweight Breathable Navy Blue/Black Mens Running Shoes . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. Salomon Shoes Sale . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Kelyn Rowe scored twice from long distance to lead the New England Revolution to a 5-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union on Sunday night. Diego Fagundez and Juan Agudelo also scored for New England (10-9-6) and the Revolution benefited from an own goal by Philadelphias Amobi Okugo. The Revolution got their second straight win and pulled into a tie with Houston for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. Danny Cruz scored for the Union (10-8-8). Philadelphia, coming off back-to-back shutout victories, lost for just the second time in seven matches. Rowe put the Revolution on the scoreboard in the 26th minute on a low shot from 25 yards out. Cruz tied it in the 51st as he grabbed a through ball from Conor Casey before escaping Matt Reis and putting it into an open net. [url=http://www.salomontrainersuk.com/sky-blue-yel..... Blue/Yellow/White Salomon XT Hornet Trail Running Shoes Mens. Okugos own goal put New England ahead for good in the 58th, and Rowes second goal -- from 30 yards out -- stretched the lead to 3-1 just seven minutes later. Fagundez made it a three-goal lead in the 71st with his team-leading eighth of the season, and Agudelo capped the scoring in the 73rd. Okugos night ended before the final whistle when he picked up a second caution and red card in stoppage time. Union leading scorer Jack McInerney was benched as coach John Hackworth went with a one-striker formation that utilized Casey up top. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Easyhomeshopping

[ вернуться в начало ]
Войти
  Не зарегистрированы?

Пароль:
  Забыли пароль?

Авторы | О проекте | Баннеры | Контакт